- Hermione, you’re honestly the most wonderful person I have ever met.
BECKETT: NYPD. We need to ask you a few questions, Ms. King.
MS. KING: Kate Beckett? I never could forget those cheekbones.
CASTLE: Uh, what… you two know each other?
BECKETT: Uh… Yeah. Yeah. When I was a model… for about 15 minutes.
- Did you have a teacher who changed your life? Whoever made you look at things differently?
- You know, Mrs. Tozhek, a history teacher in the sixth grade. Prior to meeting her, I thought that the Cold War was in Alaska.
- This is a personal call and I have to answer.
- The ears shut, keep your knees? Can stick his head out the window, you want to steer your feet, toes.
BECKETT: So do you have an ending yet?
CASTLE: Oh, well, I had some ideas, but, uh, I’m open to suggestions.
BECKETT: How about this? The weekend hadn’t turned out exactly as Detective Heat had imagined… But now nothing… not even another murder on the beach could stop her from getting exactly what she desired most.
CASTLE: Oh, that’s good.
BECKETT: Can I get a writer’s credit?
CASTLE: We’ll talk.